We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Yando users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Yando service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Yando or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Yando
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Yando members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which may include disabling accounts and reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement. Note that this policy may additionally apply to any content uploaded or transmitted through our Services.If you find content elsewhere on the internet, please contact NCMEC directly.
- We do not permit terrorist organizations to use Yando for any purpose, including recruitment. Yando also strictly prohibits content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks.If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so viewers understand the context.
- You must not, in the use of Yando, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Do not distribute sexually explicit or pornographic material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites. We do allow naturalistic and documentary depictions of nudity (such as an image of a breastfeeding infant), as well as depictions of nudity that serve a clear educational, scientific, or artistic purpose. Note that your Yando profile photo cannot include mature or offensive content. For example, do not use a photo that is a close-up of a person’s buttocks or cleavage.
- Do not use our Services to engage in illegal activities or to promote activities that are dangerous and illegal, such as the sale of illegal drugs or human trafficking.
- Our products are platforms for free expression. But we don't support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line.
- Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission. Do not post or distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Yando account. While Yando prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Yando cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Yando service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Yando service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Yando service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Yando to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Yando must provide a link back to Yando.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Yando service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.